FAQ

Patch notes, news and other announcements
Vontre
Site Admin

FAQ

Post by Vontre »

Frequently Asked Questions

GAMEPLAY

Where can I find the Leaderboard for Ranked games?
Leaderboards can be found here: http://www.cardsandcastles.com/v2/rankings/

TECHNICAL
When encountering any technical problems, these two steps will resolve the issue 99% of the time:
1. Close the app and restart.
2. If that doesn't work, uninstall and re-install the game. As long as you remember your username, you will be able to keep your progress.

I purchased Silver Points (SP) and they didn't show up.
Restarting the app will force the store to refresh and your points will be available immediately.

The game keeps downloading new content each time I play!
This probably means that your mobile device is low on storage space, and the operating system is deleting the Cards and Castles downloadable content automatically. Free up some storage space on your device to fix this.

The game won't start up / crashes before the main menu.
Most of the time this means your phone does not have enough storage to save the downloadable content. We recommend having at least 500 MB of free space available before downloading Cards and Castles as new content, while small, is added regularly.

I found a bug. What should I do?
Please send an email to cardsandcastles@gmail.com . When reporting a bug, please include as many details as possible about the issue you are reporting. Screenshots or video are especially helpful. If you can give us specific steps to reproduce the issue, we can usually get it fixed pretty quickly.

If you require further assistance, please email support at cardsandcastles@gmail.com