Page 7 of 26
Minor Balance Patch
Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:12 pm
We're deploying a minor balance patch, and also adding a number of hidden achievements designed to help new player collect common cards more quickly! Defeat other factions in multiplayer to collect more cards and build up your collection!
- BATTLE CRY: No longer grants your units knockback.
- SWIFTNESS: Also grants +1 attack.
- STANCE CARDS: All 3 stance cards have had their cost reduced to zero.
- FLASH GRENADE: Damage increased to 3.
- DOJO OF MASTER JINSO: Cost reduced to 6.
Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:07 am
Halloween Costumes are now available in the store! Outfit your troops with these exclusive spooky costumes for Guardian, Scout and Wizard!
Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:45 pm
We're currently deploying a few gameplay improvements:
- In an attempt to further tighten the game's balance, we have introduced a gold-generating card which is automatically granted to the second player in any multiplayer match. We will be monitoring this change in the coming weeks and adjust first-second player starting balance again if needed.
- We are introducing a limitation on the Take Back button for live matches; this button can now only be used 3 times per turn. This is being done to increase the speed of turns taken for live matches.
Secret Booster Improvements
Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:15 am
We've made a number of secret upgrades to our booster packs! You may even find some cards you don't expect! Note that these secret changes apply to both the CP boosters and paid boosters, so they could be discovered by anyone!
New Unit Tomorrow!
Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:07 am
Tomorrow we will be releasing a new stand-alone unit, the Peasant Militia! Peasant Militia is a cheap unit that can charge quickly into battle on the back of a pig! Peasant Militia will also have a skin available on release, the Lumberjack Peasant! The peasant will be obtainable randomly through booster packs or by purchasing its skin. We're excited!
Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:03 am
Peasant has just been released! Get one now!
Skin Sales Change
Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:32 am
We've made a change to the way skin cards are sold; skin cards are now sold individually instead of in packs of 4. The per-card price should be the same as before!
Challenge Mode Saturday
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:28 pm
We will be releasing our long-awaited Challenge Mode this Saturday! Challenge mode is a way to compete against other players using a limited pool of cards. Create a 3-faction, 30 card deck from a random pool of cards and use it in a set of 5 random matches! Earn card packs based on how much you win! Be excited!
Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:49 am
Challenge Mode has now launched! Please update your app from the google/apple stores if you haven't already to activate challenge mode! Compete in drafting-style competitions with 3 factions and 30 cards decks!
We also wanted to let anyone know that the prize packs at the end of challenge mode have the same odds of rare/legendary/shiny per-card as every other booster pack.
Neutral Card Adjustment
Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:40 pm
We've upgraded the swordsman and vampire to rare card status in order to increase the number of rare neutral units, and adjusted stats accordingly. That is all!