Our Community Is Moving!

Patch notes, news and other announcements
Tabbune

Re: Our Community Is Moving!

Postby Tabbune » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:38 am

People... actually care about my shitposting... *sobbing and crying intensifies*.

But seriously, we would lose an entire country EXCEPT for me since I give enough of a damn about the community to use my VPN for the bloody thing. And I'm in Discord, at least until Vontre decides that he wants to create a dictatorship and make a new Discord channel.

You know what? We could just "politely invite" everyone on Reddit to the Discord channel/forums instead of Reddit. Empty the subreddit. Don't post anything there.
https://youtu.be/bY4TYYJ-NZw

Thank me later.

I will start a goshdanged riot if Vontre doesn't get rid of the forum autopurge.
aman601

Postby aman601 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:02 am

Whats Discord??

ALSO, vontre is taking a risk. Moving to reddit may hurt all the veteran players of this game and make it harder, but for new players who just want info, this will make it so much easier. You don't have to use it if you don't want to.
Night Thief

Postby Night Thief » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:54 pm

Discord is an online chatting app. We have a Cards and Castles group. To join click the pinned post in gameplay, and click the link.
Well aren't you curious.
FeiZii

Postby FeiZii » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:20 pm

Yes our community change , i leave it because i can't stand when i have 6 legendary before patch and after with new cards only 2 , my deck is not nerf but destroyed , my 1400 star for a sheet of epic card , no one of my legendary deleted have earn me card points , the of jonview the dawnsword have change ? its why i loose she ? the school of pyromancy before 20000 card points now 100 cardpoints , and nothings gift for me ? all good cards not nerf but destroyed ? is that a patch for u ? i can't understand how dev have fuck me so hard but i see is real ... no gift for all cards loosed , deck destroyed , new cards cheated for ol cards nerfed nice traded , i leave and my friends to , finally good patch and go ***** urself . ( yes bad english and i don't care ) .
vid1887

Postby vid1887 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:33 pm

FeiZii wrote:Yes our community change , i leave it because i can't stand when i have 6 legendary before patch and after with new cards only 2 , my deck is not nerf but destroyed , my 1400 star for a sheet of epic card , no one of my legendary deleted have earn me card points , the of jonview the dawnsword have change ? its why i loose she ? the school of pyromancy before 20000 card points now 100 cardpoints , and nothings gift for me ? all good cards not nerf but destroyed ? is that a patch for u ? i can't understand how dev have fuck me so hard but i see is real ... no gift for all cards loosed , deck destroyed , new cards cheated for ol cards nerfed nice traded , i leave and my friends to , finally good patch and go ***** urself . ( yes bad english and i don't care ) .

Your old cards weren't deleted, they are in the legacy section (in the card view screen click/tap on "set" and then in the C icon, your old Jonviev and School of Piromancy will be there, the new ones are NEW CARDS and have NOTHING nothing to do with them, even if they retain the art and name similarities).
LusterShadow

Postby LusterShadow » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:10 pm

vid1887 wrote:
FeiZii wrote:Yes our community change , i leave it because i can't stand when i have 6 legendary before patch and after with new cards only 2 , my deck is not nerf but destroyed , my 1400 star for a sheet of epic card , no one of my legendary deleted have earn me card points , the of jonview the dawnsword have change ? its why i loose she ? the school of pyromancy before 20000 card points now 100 cardpoints , and nothings gift for me ? all good cards not nerf but destroyed ? is that a patch for u ? i can't understand how dev have fuck me so hard but i see is real ... no gift for all cards loosed , deck destroyed , new cards cheated for ol cards nerfed nice traded , i leave and my friends to , finally good patch and go ***** urself . ( yes bad english and i don't care ) .

Your old cards weren't deleted, they are in the legacy section (in the card view screen click/tap on "set" and then in the C icon, your old Jonviev and School of Piromancy will be there, the new ones are NEW CARDS and have NOTHING nothing to do with them, even if they retain the art and name similarities).

+9999999. I have already told like 3 people the same thing. Can people please realize the legacy cards are still there when there the game asks you wether you wanna make a LEGACY DECK or a STANDARD DECK?? Can the devs post a news about this? A lot of people seem to be getting confused with their legacy cards being "deleted".
Destruction! Brutality! Survival! Cards and Castles!

My Pokefarm: https://pokefarm.com/user/LusterShadow
MrDavid0303

Postby MrDavid0303 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:22 pm

LusterShadow wrote:
vid1887 wrote:

+9999999. I have already told like 3 people the same thing. Can people please realize the legacy cards are still there when there the game asks you wether you wanna make a LEGACY DECK or a STANDARD DECK?? Can the devs post a news about this? A lot of people seem to be getting confused with their legacy cards being "deleted".
I feel ya
My grandfather had the heart of a lion... And a lifetime ban from the city zoo.
norik

Postby norik » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:45 pm

I just want to make 1 simple comment. I like the forums. :D
Blaziruke

I'm new to forums and would like help plz.

Postby Blaziruke » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:08 pm

1. Is there a forum where I can post my opinion about new updates?
2. Is C&C Accepting new card suggestions?
3. Why did the levels on peasant packs get removed? Is this a bug or will it stay this way forever? Cause I just got my 20th badge but sadly i only get level 1 packs.

Please and thanks for any help!

Return to “News”